Monday, April 20, 2015

Review: The Dream Walker by Michelle Murray


Miranda is having vivid dreams of a world she's never been to. A world full of castles, Forests, Ice Caves, and Dragons. She goes to a bookstore to see about these dreams, and discovers she is a Dream Walker. She has been called to save this mystical, magical world. On Mystica, the evil wizard Midnight has been released. Midnight is gathering an army, and preparing for war. Miranda needs to find and release the white wizard Lightning from his stone prison to save Mystica. Follow Miranda as she travels through Mystica. Can she find and release Lightning and save Mystica?



My Thoughts

The Dream Walker is a light and fast-paced fantasy novel. This reminds me of my childhood, magical creatures and fairy tales.

I like this book, I got into it easily. Wizards are trapped in a stone for a long time. Miranda is a dream walker. I really thought that Walking Bear would be a love interest of Miranda. Murray’s writing is great, she built a beautiful world. But this world needs more glitters and fairy dusts. In addition, there are a lot of grammatical errors that can disturb you while reading the book.

If you're into fantasy novels, you should try this. I'm looking forward for the next book!

3.5 hearts

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mariz, The Dream Walker sounds like an amazing book so I should definitely read it since I fantasize a lot haha but yeah thanks for sharing it. Oh and I love your blog! It's very pretty. :) I Grabbed your button btw! It's on my favourites page here : http://hp20508.blogspot.ca/p/my-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You should read it. It's a privilege to be on your favorites page. Thank you. :)

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com