Saturday, May 2, 2015

HAPPY FIRST BLOGOVERSARY!

Happy First Blogoversary!!! I want to thank all of you, my readers and followers for sticking with me and for trusting my reviews. Thank you very much!

Mariz the Book Lover Slice of Reads was born in the 2nd of May in the year 2014. I made this blog because I want to share my thoughts about the books that I read. (duh hahaha)

The first template of my blog is ethereal, the pink one. Sadly, I can’t find a screen cap of it :( 
Fun fact: my favourite color is pink. I know, too girly hihihi. My first post is this
HAHAHAHA

My first book review that I posted here is Eleanor and Park. 

Looking back, I can see that I improved in blogging. (Experience is the best teacher eh). But there's still a bunch of things I need to know. Well, there’s comes a time when my reviews are short. Still, I’m trying to make my reviews longer and correct my grammatical errors. I’ll try to make more reviews. From the layout ethereal, I changed it, currently this one. You don’t have to pay someone just to make your blog beautiful, you just need to have patience. I’m the one who made my banner and button. I learned how to add CSS too. Huge thanks to google and some helpful sites!!!

Who would’ve thought that I can manage a book blog? I’m just so proud of myself. Again, thank you very much to all of you. More books and reviews to come!!!




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mariz! so proud of you! keep on reading and inspiring your readers to read more! here's to more successful years to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little late, but happy blogoversary! :D I'm shocked you created your banner and button yourself, they're really nice! It's a beautiful blog you have here :) be proud! :D
    Happy reading,
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com