Sunday, May 31, 2015

Summer Lovin'


Today marks the last day of my summer. Huhuhu. I'm still not yet ready to face my studies. But I'm sure I spent my summer wisely. Let's get on with the recap!

I attended Bianca Gonzales' book signing in SM Pampanga with my friend Trisha last March 28. Paano Ba 'To? is a helpful book, love the stickers!

Trisha, Me and Bianca Gonzales

Books

Si by Bob Ong
First Bob Ong book that I've read. This is such a fantastic book. 5 hearts!


The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Wonderfully written. 5 hearts!





Manga

Sword Art Online: Aincrad by Reki Kawahara, Tamako Nakamura (Visual Art)
I loved the anime so I decided to read the manga!

Lately, I've been into Shoujo manga!!! <3
Orange by Takano Ichigo
This is one of my favorites! So many feels. I ship Naho and Kakeru but I ship Naho and Suwa too. Suwa is such a great person. I'm waiting for the chapter 20!

Hibi Chouchou by Morishita Suu,  森下suu
 A quiet girl and a quiet boy. This is a cute manga. It will end on June 5, so they better have a long conversation!

I'm currently reading Maid-sama! volume 10

Anime

Sword Art Online 1 and 2
Kirito and Asuna forever! I can't wait for the season 3.

No Game No Life
This is a hilarious anime! I love Sora and Shiro, they're so smart. I'm still hoping for the season 2, because that ending is the best cliffhanger!
Guilty Crown
This is a cool anime. I took a break from it because I got irritated to Shu. But I'm planning to continue watching it.
Akame ga Kill!!
They say this is the Game of Thrones anime. It is a bloody anime. I loved this one, full of feels.
Angel Beats!
One of my favorites! It made me laugh and cry!!
Anohana
So much feels. Love the opening and ending song!!
Clannad and Clannad After Story
One of my favorties too! This is great anime. You will laugh and cry. ~dango~

Haikyuu!!
ONE OF THE BEST ANIME!! Every episode made me pumped up! My crushes are Nishinoya-senpai and Tsukishima. Can't wait for the season 2 on October. (birthday month)


I'm currently watching Fairy Tail, Nisekoi and Toradora!. I started watching Fairy Tail on May 1. I'm still on episode 150.

Hope you all had a great summer! May the odds be ever in our favor. If you will just start your summer, make sure you will enjoy it! SML



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com