Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Otaku Monthly

So I decided to do this one every month. I’ll post anime and manga-related stuffs, what anime and manga I finished for the whole month, some anime merchandise I bought and my artworks. If you're new here, I want you to know that I LOVE watching anime and reading manga. Without further ado, let’s start.


Anime

These are the anime that I watched for this month
Fairy Tail
I'm currently on episode 18 of Fairy Tail 2014. Grand Magic Games!


Nisekoi
Finished the first season on the first week of June. I'm currently on episode 7 of the second season. #TeamChitoge

Toradora!
I'm currently on episode 11.  #TeamTaigaAisaka

Hyouka
I'm currently on episode 20. Oreki Houtarou is so smart!!!

Ao Haru Ride
Prepare for the feels trip. Kou and Touma are <3

Btw, you can head to my tumblr if you want to see my artworks. 

That's all for this post because I have to do my homeworks! Bye!







1 comment:

  1. Although I'm more of a manga fan, Its cool to see another person who likes anime and manga too!! :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com