Sunday, August 2, 2015

Otaku Montly: July

Hi! This is the Otaku Monthly for the month of July. This is kinda late because I didn't have much of a free time and I'm sick.
I've finally caught up in Fairy Tail 2014!!! Tartaros arc is cool.


I've finished watching Hyouka. I demand a second season!

I've finished watching Toradora. *plays orange

I've finished Nisekoi s2. I wonder who is the promise girl. #TeamChitoge

I've watched Hotarubi no Mori e. So much feels in one movie. 

I've finished watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. One of my favorites!!

My drawing of Kousei Arima.
I've finished reading Last Game. Team Yanagi and Team Souma.

I'm currently watching Fairy Tail, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Charlotte, Rokka no Yuusha, Kimi ni Todoke and Shokugeki no Souma

I'm waiting for the update of these manga: Last Game, Orange, Hana-kun to koisuru watashi and Hibi ChouChou


















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com