Thursday, December 24, 2015

Click Play Fest!

 Hi! Last November 22 I went to Click Play Fest and It is one of the best days of my life. You might be wondering what is Click Play Fest. It is a social media festival, it gave us opportunity to see live or even meet Ryan Higa, Ki Hong Lee, David Choi, Cimorelli and Sam and Colby!







I went with my friend, Arledan, She won a meet and greet of Ryan Higa and David Choi  I won a meet and greet of Ki Hong Lee and David Choi.
We became friends with Ate CJ!
David Choi!!
While I was in line for Ki Hong Lee, I was able to take a selfie with Derrick

KI HONG LEE <3









Thank you Karpos. Hope to see you next year!!


2 comments:

  1. Ryan is one of my all time favorite YouTubers and I'm so jealous you got to see him!
    Along with his crew and Ki Hong Lee and David Choi!
    Great post!

    Lisa @ Lisa of Literature thefangirlperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YOU MET KI HONG LEE!!! im pretty jealous but im glad you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com